Followers

Monday 21 May 2012

Challenge 11 - Congratulations and we have a DT call

The weeks just seem to whizz by - we're nearly all the way through June!  (oops. meant May!)

We had a great turn out for the last challenge, just under 100 entries.  Hopefully this challenge will prove just as popular.  We have a great challenge and a fabulous sponsor, Meljen Designs.  The theme is 'Congratulations' and our only rule is that we must have the word 'Congratulations' on the card.  The prize is 4 digis and here's a bit about the sponsor:


Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family. Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, freebies every Monday and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at http://www.meljensdesigns.com/ and browse and enjoy Melissa's wonderful images!

We got some great images to work with and here is the ideas from the Design Team:






Congratulations 2012

Jen

Aren't they wonderful.  I'm really proud of my design team, they're great to work with.  We currently need about 4 new members to join our happy team so if you're interested in working with us then enter the challenge and put DT after your name.  We don't have a lot of rules but you do need to be able to make a card for each fortnightly challenge, often using sponsor images.  Comment on the entries on a rota basis and take turns at posting the challenge and winner/top 3 posts.  I hope you will be encouraged to enter because it's great to see everyone's work although it is really hard to choose the best.

On the subject of winners, I am a bit behind but will post a round up of winners and prizes this evening.

Lastly, we need some challenge rules:

1. Your card must be new for this challenge and follow the theme set.
2. Your card must be for a man/boy.
3. Your post must include a link back to Cards for Men.

The challenge will run from now until midnight on 3rd June 2012.  Leave a link to your card (not just your blog) in the link list below.  If it's not there for some reason, leave a comment and I'll add you in before the draw.  Good luck!






12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge, super DT inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day and thanks for your challenge !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing creations from DT.
    Would love to be considered for inclusion to said DT .Sorry I did miss putting DT after my name as I entered Challenge .Thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I would like to have an opportunity to be considered for the DT I left my participation and address of the e-mail a greeting from Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a note ..are we really almost through June ???
    RE; first line of post!!
    Hugs shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, feels like it Shirley-anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge since the grad cards I need this year are all for males!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh thank you for picking me as a winner .. and congratulations to all the other winners .I have entered again this week - i love making male cards .. as i am not really a girly girl lol.. so would love to enter your DT call.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not able to link up for some reason. Here is the link to my card:

    http://sharla-thisthingcalledlife.blogspot.com/2012/05/you-did-it.html

    I'd also like to be considered for the DT!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm gambling a bit here :-) I have used the Norwegian word "gratulere" instead of congratulation on this card, so I'm not quite sure that my card qualifies for this challenge.

    Fingers crossed
    :-)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete