Followers

Sunday 4 October 2009

Boo!

I bet you thought I'd gotten lost, didn't you. I've had such a hard time keeping up with things these last few months. But hey, hopefully, we'll be better this time.





I've done this card for Challenge 4 - 3D Elements over at Crafty Cardmakers Blog which is a new blog (to me) that is excellent. It's ideal for novice and experienced crafters alike, the prizes are great and there are super tutorials to boot. I really recommend hopping on over for a look.

So, onto my card. the base is from a box of textured cards from DCWV that I stock over in my shop. The decoupage was a digi-download from Pollycrafts and the "Boo!" Brad is from a set of HOTP Brad Buddies which I love.



These Brads are great and I stock lots of them in my shop. Each pack has six large brads (two of each design) and you can see from my card they're a good size. Why not pop over now and take a look here?

Well, that's me done for now. See you soon. Why not take a look at my other blog to keep up to date with the goings on in my shop.

3 comments:

  1. Fab card Donna! Love the brads x

    Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, nice to see you back n blogging again, i know what you mean about keeping up, there just are not enough hours in the day. I love your card, the layered bear is gorgeous. Good luck with the challenges.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea for a blog ' mens cards' Hope you find a great DT i'm sure you will. Love the cards featured here too x jayne x

    ReplyDelete